Our Main Products
Start Ups' Pain Points
- Suppliers unwilling to offer development services.
- Unresponsive suppliers.
- Quality issues.
- Tariffs and logistics hurdles.
- Lack of technical support.
Retailers' Pain Points
- A limited capacity.
- Compromised product quality.
- Don't know which product to choose.
- Helpless in control ability.
- An inconvenient middle man.
Wholesalers' Pain Points
- Supplier's insufficient capacity.
- Bad quality.
- High import taxes lowering your profit.
- Long wait time for samples.
- A high risk of losing your edge!
High quality, supremely comfortable, super low maintenance, and one year warranty.
Our R&D works to engineer products that are innovative and unique for e-bikes.
You will get a quick response from our 7*24 professional customer service.
We have a large capacity to ensure the fastest worldwide delivery.
Can I get some samples? And are they in stock?
Yes, sample order is available for quality check and market test. We usually keep some stocks in wharehouse, once sample order confirmed, we can keep sure you can receive the samples in a very short time.
Do you accept OEM customer's orders?
Yes, we can make the bicycle according to customer's specification, color combination and even logo/design, as well as package request, provided the order is by 1X20' container and more. Otherwise, we have to negotiate it.
What's the delivery time of bulk orders?
It usually takes about 25 to 40 working days for production based on specification for your order and quantity.
What's your warranty terms?
Our warranty covers manufacturing and material defects, and does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage, or any use of the product that's inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in our user manual.